- Charity Dragon Boat Race Fundraising Event
- Workers’ Memorial Day
- Derbyshire rooting for Fund
- Sponsored walk raises £1,635 in memory of Gary Russell
- A marathon fundraising effort for JHMRF
- Bastow’s mammoth cycling fundraiser for JHMRF
- Copping Brothers’ tribute to their Dad
- JHMRF trustee Vanessa Bridge raises over £600 for the Fund
- Dancing for a cause
- Trustee to cycle from Land’s End to John O’Groats for JHMRF
- HASAG’s incredible support
- The Mansfield Pollard Three Peaks Challenge
- Cyclist goes Head to Head for the Fund
- Merseyside Asbestos Support Group raises over £2,000 for JHMRF
- UCATT Union supports research into mesothelioma
- The Buck family challenge
- Wedding donations in memory of a much-loved father
- GP raises awareness of mesothelioma
- 10/10 for effort, Finstall First School!
- £1,400 raised in memory of dad Charlie Robertson
- Leeds Vicar’s son speaks out and raises funds
- JHMRF’s biggest ever donation
- Alex climbs for his Grandad
- Fundraising round up
- Family pair reach Everest base camp
- The Lung Run
- Christmas cards
- 71 year old double cancer victim completes leg of Tour de France for charity
- Raymond Holland Dock Workers Memorial Fund
- Doing it for Grandad
- Fundraising roundup
- Fantastic asbestos support groups
March 19, 2020
To all our fantastic fundraisers and supporters, as we face challenging times we are still going to need your help. Fundraising through social get-togethers, coffee mornings, marathons, cycling sportives etc is invaluable to the mesothelioma research that we are able to fund. However, the health and safety of mesothelioma patients and their families, and all our fundraisers and supporters, has to come first.
We therefore advise that patients and those in close contact with patients, and all fundraisers, do not take part in any social gatherings or community fundraising events.
Please consider following us on Facebook.
If you wish to make a donation you can do so by clicking here.