- Immunotherapy improves survival for people with relapsed mesothelioma
- JHMRF Pump-Priming Grants 2018
- Science workshop a first
- An invitation to join us for Action Mesothelioma Day 2018
- JHMRF Pump Priming Grant
- JHMRF to hold scientific workshop
- JHMRF spends £450,000 on new research projects
- Oncologist researcher makes conference debut with help of JHMRF
- Lily presents to South African conference
- Radiotherapy helped one in three in largest ever trial
- Hope in mesothelioma research
- The SYSTEMS Study
- Top ten mesothelioma research priorities announced
- JHMRF funds new research projects
- COMMAND study investigates mesothelioma drug
- NIHR welcomes proposals for research into mesothelioma
- Survey launched to help identify mesothelioma treatment uncertainties
- University of Leicester leads groundbreaking mesothelioma trials
- Phase II TroVax® trial begins
- Fund awards £120,000 for chemotherapy research
- Research portfolio update
- Clinical Trials in Mesothelioma
- New clinical fellowship funded
- Research Award 2012
September 26, 2018
Our small grants are designed to fund projects in the early stages of development to facilitate the collection of pilot data and the building of collaborative research teams. Proposals that will lead to a high quality, competitive grant application to a research council or other funder are encouraged.
The awards may be used, amongst other things, for consumables, equipment, technical support and translational research. The awards may not be used to support the applicant’s personal salary.
Awards are for a maximum of £25,000 for projects up to two years duration.
Applications are invited under one of the following themes:
- The Rachel Dodds’ Award for peritoneal mesothelioma research
- Pleural mesothelioma research
- Developing patient and public involvement in mesothelioma research
Please download the Grant Application Guidelines for details of how to apply.
Closing date 12:00 noon on Friday 9 November 2018
Enquiries to Dr Kate Hill, email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0113 343 0864.