- JHMRF Pump-Priming Grants 2018
- Science workshop a first
- An invitation to join us for Action Mesothelioma Day 2018
- JHMRF Pump Priming Grant
- JHMRF to hold scientific workshop
- JHMRF spends £450,000 on new research projects
- Oncologist researcher makes conference debut with help of JHMRF
- Lily presents to South African conference
- Radiotherapy helped one in three in largest ever trial
- Hope in mesothelioma research
- The SYSTEMS Study
- Top ten mesothelioma research priorities announced
- JHMRF funds new research projects
- COMMAND study investigates mesothelioma drug
- NIHR welcomes proposals for research into mesothelioma
- Survey launched to help identify mesothelioma treatment uncertainties
- University of Leicester leads groundbreaking mesothelioma trials
- Phase II TroVax® trial begins
- Fund awards £120,000 for chemotherapy research
- Research portfolio update
- Clinical Trials in Mesothelioma
- New clinical fellowship funded
- Research Award 2012
June 28, 2018
The June Hancock Mesothelioma Research Fund are delighted to invite you to ‘meet the researchers’ at our Action Mesothelioma Day 2018 event.
Date: 6th July 2018
Time: 10 am to 4 pm
Venue: Crowne Plaza, Wellington St, Leeds LS1 4DL
‘Meet the researchers’ is your opportunity to learn about the research JHMRF is suporting and about other types of research too. The event has an informal style, allowing attendees to meet doctors and scientists in small groups to hear about research topics first hand, and to ask them questions.
Specialist nurses, legal experts who deal with mesothelioma cases, JHMRF trustees and local support groups will also be in attendance. They will be pleased to talk to you informally during the breaks and provice information and advice. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
If you would like to register for the event please download the registration form and return it to the address shown.
To register an interest or require more information, please contact:
Kate Hill, E: email@example.com T: 0113 343 0864