- A marathon fundraising effort for JHMRF
- Bastow’s mammoth cycling fundraiser for JHMRF
- Copping Brothers’ tribute to their Dad
- JHMRF trustee Vanessa Bridge raises over £600 for the Fund
- Dancing for a cause
- Trustee to cycle from Land’s End to John O’Groats for JHMRF
- HASAG’s incredible support
- The Mansfield Pollard Three Peaks Challenge
- Cyclist goes Head to Head for the Fund
- Merseyside Asbestos Support Group raises over £2,000 for JHMRF
- UCATT Union supports research into mesothelioma
- The Buck family challenge
- Wedding donations in memory of a much-loved father
- GP raises awareness of mesothelioma
- 10/10 for effort, Finstall First School!
- £1,400 raised in memory of dad Charlie Robertson
- Leeds Vicar’s son speaks out and raises funds
- JHMRF’s biggest ever donation
- Alex climbs for his Grandad
- Fundraising round up
- Family pair reach Everest base camp
- The Lung Run
- Christmas cards
- 71 year old double cancer victim completes leg of Tour de France for charity
- Raymond Holland Dock Workers Memorial Fund
- Doing it for Grandad
- Fundraising roundup
- Fantastic asbestos support groups
November 26, 2015
JHMRF trustee Vanessa Bridge raised over £600 for the Fund in a 1008-mile cycle ride from Land’s End to John O’Groats in June.
She’s pictured, second right, with her peleton chums Tommo, Sid and Dids, from Cumbria.
You can still make a donation in support of Vanessa’s cycle ride at https://www.justgiving.com/vanessa-bridge
Near the end of her journey… JHMRF trustee Vanessa Bridge and three of her fellow end-to-enders, Tomo, Dids and Sid, from Seascale in Cumbria.