- A marathon fundraising effort for JHMRF
- Bastow’s mammoth cycling fundraiser for JHMRF
- Copping Brothers’ tribute to their Dad
- JHMRF trustee Vanessa Bridge raises over £600 for the Fund
- Dancing for a cause
- Trustee to cycle from Land’s End to John O’Groats for JHMRF
- HASAG’s incredible support
- The Mansfield Pollard Three Peaks Challenge
- Cyclist goes Head to Head for the Fund
- Merseyside Asbestos Support Group raises over £2,000 for JHMRF
- UCATT Union supports research into mesothelioma
- The Buck family challenge
- Wedding donations in memory of a much-loved father
- GP raises awareness of mesothelioma
- 10/10 for effort, Finstall First School!
- £1,400 raised in memory of dad Charlie Robertson
- Leeds Vicar’s son speaks out and raises funds
- JHMRF’s biggest ever donation
- Alex climbs for his Grandad
- Fundraising round up
- Family pair reach Everest base camp
- The Lung Run
- Christmas cards
- 71 year old double cancer victim completes leg of Tour de France for charity
- Raymond Holland Dock Workers Memorial Fund
- Doing it for Grandad
- Fundraising roundup
- Fantastic asbestos support groups
August 27, 2014
Tackling the Yorkshire Three Peaks on the first weekend in June has become an annual event for Bradford based firm Mansfield Pollard.
This year colleagues agreed to sponsor themselves to undertake the 23 mile walk, raising £100 for the June Hancock Mesothelioma Research Fund. The weather was perfect with clear blue skies and bright sunshine all day long. The team were ably supported by Dave the anchor man who provided hot tea and restorative treats, in the form of Nikki’s fat rascals, from the back of his van at strategic points on the route.
Director Bob Hill, whose wife Kate is a JHMRF trustee said, “It’s a great day out made even more special by raising money for such a worthwhile cause as research into mesothelioma”. Thanks to everyone who took part – we hope the blisters were not too painful!
At the final peak!