- Charity Dragon Boat Race Fundraising Event
- Workers’ Memorial Day
- Derbyshire rooting for Fund
- Sponsored walk raises £1,635 in memory of Gary Russell
- A marathon fundraising effort for JHMRF
- Bastow’s mammoth cycling fundraiser for JHMRF
- Copping Brothers’ tribute to their Dad
- JHMRF trustee Vanessa Bridge raises over £600 for the Fund
- Dancing for a cause
- Trustee to cycle from Land’s End to John O’Groats for JHMRF
- HASAG’s incredible support
- The Mansfield Pollard Three Peaks Challenge
- Cyclist goes Head to Head for the Fund
- Merseyside Asbestos Support Group raises over £2,000 for JHMRF
- UCATT Union supports research into mesothelioma
- The Buck family challenge
- Wedding donations in memory of a much-loved father
- GP raises awareness of mesothelioma
- 10/10 for effort, Finstall First School!
- £1,400 raised in memory of dad Charlie Robertson
- Leeds Vicar’s son speaks out and raises funds
- JHMRF’s biggest ever donation
- Alex climbs for his Grandad
- Fundraising round up
- Family pair reach Everest base camp
- The Lung Run
- Christmas cards
- 71 year old double cancer victim completes leg of Tour de France for charity
- Raymond Holland Dock Workers Memorial Fund
- Doing it for Grandad
- Fundraising roundup
- Fantastic asbestos support groups
Tag Archives: JHMRF
June 23, 2019
Thanks to everyone who took part in the Bradford Charity Dragon Boat Race on Sunday 23rd June, helping to raise lots of money and awareness for JHMRF.
After plenty of practice, the ‘Meso Warriors’ eventually won their last qualifying race, with a much improved time of 1 minute 18 seconds!
Thank you Irwin Mitchell for arranging the event, and thank you to all our rowers for taking part – you are all superstars.
Take a look at all the pictures from the day on the JHMRF Facebook page. Don’t forget to click like our page too!